jeudi 11 avril 2013

Lisbon, and back.

Lisbon

Lisbon

Lisbon

Lisbon

Lisbon

Lisbon

I just came back from a week in Lisbon, where 15°C felt like a hot summer to me. Now back home, with jobhunt, and finally back to my therapist self, excited to start again. Have a nice end of week! Sunday should be beautiful here in Europe.

11 commentaires:

querido diário a dit…

:)Lisbon is great!

Hanna a dit…

Travelling always allows you to come back refreshed and start hitting the grind again. I feel the same way after coming back from my trip :)

bellefleurdelis a dit…

those blankets are lovely good you saw them hanging up there. good luck with looking for a job

Delphine a dit…

Hanna, this is totally true! It seems that time goes by a lot faster when I'm in a foreign country!

belle fleur de lis: yes! i didn't realise how beautiful these were until i actually looked at the picture i had taken :)

Mkubwa Pascal a dit…


j'adore cette photo du dancing :-)

Nit a dit…

I've never been there, and I always hear so many wonderful things about Lisbon... I hope you are enjoying the sun!

Nit a dit…

... well, *enjoyed*, I didn't catch the part that you where back home. Good luck on the job hunt

Maxime a dit…

guess it was a nice trip :)

June a dit…

Haaa lucky you!!Je rêve de Méditerranée en ce moment :/

jun a dit…

the tram! gosh i'm in love. thanks for sharing the pictures!

p.s. your cat is adorableeee.

Jess P a dit…

Lovely pictures