mardi 2 avril 2013

Copenhagen!

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen

Copenhagen


I just came back from a long weekend in Copenhagen with a good friend. It was a lovely escape from everything! But tomorrow I am leaving again, this time to Lisbon! I'm so excited again.

Also I wanted to share my instagram with you, please follow me so I know to follow you too, if you use it :)

6 commentaires:

querido diário a dit…

Copenhagen looks great by your eyes :)
Lisbon!Only 300 km from me,i wish you could come to Porto too,
Have a nice trip and that Portugal welcomes you without rain*

Delphine a dit…

thank you!
yes, i wish i could visit porto some day too :)

Hanna a dit…

I'd love to travel around Europe one day. Your photos make me want to just drop everything here and go on an adventure :)

Delphine a dit…

come! :)

www.finelittleday.com a dit…

Such great photos!

June a dit…

Tes photos sont magnifiques!